Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Learners at risk

Yes, You captured me well, since the department request schools to submit those learners that are in danger of failing as required in the assessment guidelines 6 and 9 of 2015 and circular E35 of 2015 all from DBE. While I am suggesting that some requests may be province based and not required by other provinces. The way forward would be that when you log / select your database as Gauteng then you have most request that would be Gauteng relevant although they may be administratively relevant to all.

The request would be that we bring back the option to email the reports/screens on most screens that have the export to excel and print options. Some reports need to be email signed or not signed like the attendance reports etc.

It seems the answer is now available for identification of Learners at risk for possible retentions. As I have checked the answer is in the DDD Dashboard on Learner Chart Report, just check if I am correct. That is a breakthrough in another system related to SA-SAMS.

(05-09-2016, 04:11 PM)HLASE Wrote:  Yes, You captured me well, since the department request schools to submit those learners that are in danger of failing as required in the assessment guidelines 6 and 9 of 2015 and circular E35 of 2015 all from DBE. While I am suggesting that some requests may be province based and not required by other provinces. The way forward would be that when you log / select your database as Gauteng then you have most request that would be Gauteng relevant although they may be administratively relevant to all.

Learners at risk has different meanings in the various provinces but please note that learners at risk can be identified/ followed using the following:
1. A new is built in on 12.3.12, 12.9.12 -14 to view the performance of the learners that failed  or progressed learners the previous year.
2. On 12.9.13/14 the learners achievement can be ranked to identify and track learners at risk in a subject or grade

Hoping that we may have a screen like in the DDD Dashboard (Learner Chart) but in SA-SAMS possibly as a schedule

(09-26-2016, 12:33 PM)HLASE Wrote:  Hoping that we may have a screen like in the DDD Dashboard (Learner Chart) but in SA-SAMS possibly as a schedule

Have you used the briefed learner profile on SA-sams

(09-26-2016, 04:00 PM)DBE SA-SAMS Wrote:  
(09-26-2016, 12:33 PM)HLASE Wrote:  Hoping that we may have a screen like in the DDD Dashboard (Learner Chart) but in SA-SAMS possibly as a schedule

Have you used the briefed learner profile on SA-sams

Where is that? What screen is it so that I check?