Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deleting tasks

Hi all. Apologies - this will be a long post. I have attached screenshots. I am capturing marks on SA SAMS for the first time. I have successfully captured majority of marks. We do however have several of the subjects that have 2 activities per task and we only do one e.g. art has performing and visual and we only have one mark for art for grade 1. I have tried to delete the task but I see on the portal that you can only delete tasks that our school has created. (This is a formal task.) I tried to delete the whole task and I tried to maintain activities as well to delete but no success. 
How can I make it so that a task or activity does not count on the report? 
I also read that one can enter just totals into the maintain learner report cycle but when I go in, it does not allow me to capture any figures.... Is this an option?
(Background info: we are a private school and so our tasks differ from those on SAMS... )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-20-2020, 11:49 AM)Mhyde Wrote:  Hi all. Apologies - this will be a long post. I have attached screenshots. I am capturing marks on SA SAMS for the first time. I have successfully captured majority of marks. We do however have several of the subjects that have 2 activities per task and we only do one e.g. art has performing and visual and we only have one mark for art for grade 1. I have tried to delete the task but I see on the portal that you can only delete tasks that our school has created. (This is a formal task.) I tried to delete the whole task and I tried to maintain activities as well to delete but no success. 
How can I make it so that a task or activity does not count on the report? 
I also read that one can enter just totals into the maintain learner report cycle but when I go in, it does not allow me to capture any figures.... Is this an option?
(Background info: we are a private school and so our tasks differ from those on SAMS... )

Good Morning

If you could send me the database to [email protected] I can assist with unlocking the tasks for you for editing purposes