Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less children in 12.3.12 (maintain learner task assesments) than on Learner Listing (
Less children in 12.3.12 (maintain learner task assesments) than on Learner Listing (4).

How do I get them back on 12.3.12? When going to 12.3.12 I have in Grade 3 Afrikaans only 11 learners instead of 14 for Eng FAL, Maths and AFR HL. For Life Skills there is only 9 instead of 14. When going to Learner Listing (4) all the learners are on the list. The same is happening with the Grade 3 English group. The same is happening with the Grade 2 group and Grade 1 group. Can anyone assist?

Paul Zietsman
Muriel Brand
(11-28-2017, 12:43 PM)Paul Zietsman Wrote: Less children in 12.3.12 (maintain learner task assesments) than on Learner Listing (4).

How do I get them back on 12.3.12? When going to 12.3.12 I have in Grade 3 Afrikaans only 11 learners instead of 14 for Eng FAL, Maths and AFR HL. For Life Skills there is only 9 instead of 14. When going to Learner Listing (4) all the learners are on the list. The same is happening with the Grade 3 English group. The same is happening with the Grade 2 group and Grade 1 group. Can anyone assist?

Paul Zietsman
Muriel Brand

Please ensure that all the above mentioned "missing" learners have subjects allocated on Menu 12.1.15?
100% correct as per user@name's answer. Consider creating Subject Groups and tying those to your learners, instead of assigning Subjects one-by-one.
Sarel
──────────────────────────────────
sed ipse spiritus postulat pro nobis, gemitibus inenarrabilibus